Monday, December 12, 2011

Some Maternity Pics :)

A few weeks ago (I think I was about 33 weeks), Michael and I had an appointment with a photographer in town to have a few maternity pics taken.  Now, I have a tendency to stress out over stuff like this, because I am always bound and determined that everything has to be perfect.  However, I don't handle things like this quite as well emotionally right now!  Haha  So, the night before the shoot, I was scrambling (as usual) to find something fun to wear that amply covered my growing belly and before it was all said and done, I burst into tears quite unexpectedly in front of my mom and sister.  Once I got a grip, we pulled our closets together (mainly my sister, who has a fabulous wardrobe) and found some outfits that we liked and decided I needed to reschedule my maternity pics.  However, I still hated not to go ahead and take some pictures because I knew that I could potentially blow up like a balloon at any time.  You just never know about that good ole'  water retention!  ;)  In essence, we asked my sister, who happens to be quite talented herself, to take some pictures for us the next day, and she did a fantastic job.  We just wanted to share some of our favorites with you!  :)












I will probably post a few more on Facebook, and Bram's Aunt Rebby and I are hoping to take a few more in the next week or so!  :)  Thanks for caring enough to keep up with our baby boy's progress on our blog.  It means a lot to us.  We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos! Great job, sister. Miss you guys soooooooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete